Dec. 16: Cromaduo with Cristian Barra, Marco Carducci and Walter Martino
Dec. 17: DJ Sclano
Dec. 18: Aritrio with Gaetano Cavicchioli, Andrea Puddu and Jean Carlos Miramar Espinoza
Dec. 18: Santa delivers gifts Vin Brülé and sweets organized by the Pro loco of Capoliveri 3:30 p.m.
Dec. 18: Santa Claus in Lacona organized by the Pro Loco of Lacona 12 noon -Free workshops with snack for children ages 6 to 12 organized by the Artisans and Merchants
Dec. 20: GOSPEL "Brent Jones & T.P. Mobb USA" 6 p.m.
Dec. 22: Tree Band with Gabriele Baldetti, Diego Vago and Riccardo Cardelli
Dec. 23: Fratelli Zelli with Federico Bruzzano, Andrea Mazzarri and Nicola Fiorentini
Dec. 23: 3 p.m. in Roma Street workshop "Let's make Christmas decorations with paper together"
Dec. 29: 3 p.m. "Treasure Hunt" starting from the Church of St. Mary of the Assumption on Rome Street
Dec. 30: Leonardo Romeo Borghi, Matteo Miles Vanacore and Diego Caroppo
Dec. 31: "eightywanttodance' 80s/90s/2000 revival dj Takko from 9 p.m. to 0.15 a.m.
Jan. 4: 3 p.m. in Roma Street workshop "Waiting for the Epiphany"
Jan. 6: Artisans and Merchants hold solidarity raffle to benefit Agbalt Association
Jan. 7: Sclano's from 7 to 11 p.m.
The Old Workshop Museum will be open from Dec. 24 to Jan. 8, hours 10 a.m.-3 p.m;
Flamingo cinema theater will feature the best Christmas movie premieres
Strategic location for the large amount of hematite and limonite immediately identified by the emperor as soon as he landed on the island as a strategic-military axis.
The beach is named after the islet a few meters from the shore, itself named after Napoleon Bonaparte’s sister who, according to a legend (probably created by a tourism entrepreneur in the 1960s) loved to sunbathe on these rocks.
Designated as a summer residence, Napoleon purchased the property from the Manganaro family in 1814, with the intention of transforming it into a comfortable and refined abode that would have nothing to envy from Parisian residences.
Built in 1724 by Grand Duke Gaston de’ Medici, it was Napoleon’s city residence during his first stay on Elba Island.
It was built as a sign of gratitude in 1606 by José Pons y León of the Dukes of Arcos, Spanish governor of Naples and first governor of the square of Longone (part of the state of principals). In September 1814 Napoleon, accompanied by Pons and Bertrand wanted to visit the sanctuary.
While the Elban economy today is based on tourism, the fact remains that the people of San Piero and the west coast (Pomonte) have also lived and continue to live off their granite and marble
Visit the harbor where Maria Walewska landed and the armed watchtower visited by Napoleon himself in 1814